Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Doodlebug Design Team Call!

Hello everyone!  It has been a while since I have posted on the blog, and that is because I welcomed a new baby girl, Claire Elizabeth on July 13th.  What a blessing she has been to our family!

I am very excited to be submitting projects for Doodlebug Design Team!  I have used a few Doodlebug products on several of my scrapbooking projects.  I always gravitate toward their Sugarcoated paper for my bowholders that I make for my friends when they are having a new baby girl.  The design team call involves making a scrapbook layout, two cards and a home decor item.

Scrapbook Layout



"Full Bloom"
Paper:  Dooodlebug, Chipboard letters - Recollections, Paper flowers - Handmade by yours truly from Bazzill paper

With this layout, I tried to demonstrate how I can combine beautiful paper techniques such as ruffling and handmade flowers with colorful papers and photography of my sweet daughter, Ava!


"Little Fish"
Paper and Stickers:  Doodlebug, Blue background: Americana Paint, Glitter Paint: Studio G, Rhinestones:  Kaiser

With this layout, I tried to demonstrate my versatility as a scrapbooker.  I like to use paint, ink, glitter and heat embossing techniques on my projects.


Cards

Purse card: Papers:  Gemstones, Anna Griffin, Velvet Trim:  The Ribbon Boutique,  Buckle: The paper studio, cardstock from my collection also used on the inside


Birthday Invitation:  Papers:  Pink Cardstock purchased at JoAnn's stores, Vellum - clear and silver(used on handmade glass jars):  The Paper Studio,  Lollipops:  white cardstock from my collection and various colors from Doodlebug's Sugarcoated line, Rhinestones - The Paper Studio





Home Decor Item:  Bowholders

Claire's Bowholder
Products:  White Americana paint and pearlized paint from Delta Creative, SEI paper, Recollections bird stickers, green gerber daisy from my personal collection, Recollections chipboard letters repurposed with green paint and glitter, Ribbon from the Ribbon Boutique


Ava's Bowholder
Products:  Cream Americana Paint, shimmer glaze (leftover from Lowe's Glaze that I used on her wall)  Paper form the Paper Company, Stickers:  Me and my Big Ideas - painted pink, Raw Chipboard letters - unsure of brand, painted with brown paint and coated with brown glitter.  Pearl Stickers:  Recollections, Ribbon from the Ribbon Boutique


I hope you enjoy my creations.  I definitely enjoyed making them!  I love to share my creativity with others and I would love to be a part of your design team!


Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment