Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Miss Hadley!

I work with a very nice speech-language pathologist who is preparing for her daughter's first birthday party this weekend. I spoke with her recently about doing some fun party decorations for her daughter's special day. She gave me a napkin of the partyware that she purchased for inspiration. After a hunt at a few craft stores, I just was not pleased with the polkadot paper that I found. But I didn't let that stop me! I purchased cardstock in her party colors and punched away with my 1/2 inch circle punch. After a little bit of gluing, these were the results! At the request of the mommy, I had the banner say only: "Happy Birthday Hadley!" This was so that the banner could be used for future birthday parties. Great idea mommy! I did have the high chair bunting to say "I'm 1!" with a few extra numbers provided (2,3,4,5) so it could be reused in the next few years on a chair if desired. I think Hadley has a special party to look forward to this Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment